Sunday, March 9, 2008

Missing my other half...


Matt is away.  I hate it.  He left on the day that we have been married for exactly five months. Which seems kinda weird.  Marriage still feels very new and exciting (because it is), but it feels as though the actual wedding was so long ago, like years!  OK, anyways.... I also made big plans for this weekend which included LOTS of work (i am referring to my 12.5 hour day and my 14 hour day),  and I totally love being busy at work.  I also went to a couple slumber parties and had a blast.  Even with how busy I was, I was missing my husband like crazy!  I hate not waking up next to my hubby!  It is almost sick.  I am not lying, or stretching the truth when I say, I have not been myself since he left.  Definitely a little on the moody/craky side.  But overall just not me.  Matt truly is my other half.  My heart has hurt all weekend.  I sound totally emo, I know.  

What I find very interesting is that I was never "that" girl.  I really enjoy being alone and quiet. Which is also kinda weird because i love, love, love, love, love being around friends and being loud (most of you know this) but I do really like to be mellow and alone. But if my husband is not within a 20 mile radiace I get weird.  Not that I am worrying about what he is doing or anything like that,  I just feel as though something is not right in my little world.  

Have I become of these women that can not function normally without her "man".  When I was younger I was perfectly happy without a boyfriend and was always taught to be happy on your own and don't need a man to make you happy.  Are the "rules" and some life lessons different when you are married?  

If Matt was not in my life on a daily bases I would freak.  Which I am sure that has a little something to do with why we got married ;)  I have always known I need him, I guess I am just reminded of that more so when he is gone.  And let me remind you that is has been gone for 48hours.  Am I pathetic or what?  But with all that said I hope I always feel this way whenever he is not around <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you so much!

Anonymous said...

i love you so much!