Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Am I really a little Asian girl?????



Gosh I kinda suck at putting up new posts. 
 
Tonight is date night.  Which means more often than not, sushi.  I could eat sushi like everyday of my life.
The other day Matt and I went to the Asian market and I was in love.  I declared I wanted to do all my shopping there.  Well, maybe I will skip the seafood section,  there were things in there that I wasn't aware even existed!  I  am in love with Poke, and Yan Yan, and there is the best candy there.  I very much am into Li hing.  Hello Kitty endorses a lot of different things there too!  Which who cares what it is, if Hello Kittys face is on it, it's mine!!!!  Matt found these giant looking juice boxes that are Tea that are milk honey flavored and I can't get enough! 
Between my hello kitty obsession, sushi, love of Japanese art, my husband thinks that my true identity is a little Asian girl.  We joke about it and stuff, but I really think he is serious and I am starting to believe it.

8 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

As I was reading your blog, I could honestly taste the hello kitty gum flavor in my mouth. I haven't had it since I was a kid, but for some reason---I totally tasted it! Have you had that?

Anonymous said...

my wife should change her name to "tina"

Heidi said...

Hope thinks that you're the COOLEST grown up ever. Whenever she sees Hello Kitty stuff (she shares your passion for Hello Kitty) she talks about you.

You have a fan. : )

Kristi said...

I love the asian market.... i go there all the time. are you talking about the one on brookhurst?

christie walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johnsonandjohnson said...

umm...I am hurt. I am not Laurel. I am Jennifer. Don't worry...I am not really hurt.

christie walker said...

oh my gosh i suck. I totally am awful and wasn't paying very much attention. Obviously. Forgive me. I should be riding the short bus at times.

christie walker said...

JENNIFER....I LOVE Hello Kitty gum even though the flavor is gone so fast.

Kristi.. Ooooo I haven't been to that one!! Goody, we must go together. I usually go to the one on Beach. I also heard there is an amazing one on Bristiol.