Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally....

Kristy Lee Cook is gone!  Now David Archuleta has to go.  

Here is my one problem with A.I.  Why must it take an hour to find out which one person is kicked off?  If I were to watch it DVR  style it would take like two mins.  I must admit, I do enjoy the witty banter between Ryan and Simon.  Last night Ryan had a few too many comments that made me question his sexuality more than usual.  Ryan's "too many Cooks in the kitchen" was the most clever thing I ever heard and so tricky! (not!) I think last night was extra painful, because of one woman.  Mariah Carey.  YUCK!  Double YUCK!!

So during this hour long extravaganza.  I was able to multi task/watch.  I also watched: Girlicious, the Democrat Debates, and Nancy Grace.  I feel very update on the world. 

So I guess I owe A.I. a thank you.  Thank you for making a two minute announcement an hour long.  Thank you for making it as boring and painful as possible so I could watch other things. 


3 comments:

Don said...

I think we should have rhinestone covered mic stands and in-ear plugs at church so we can be like Mariah.

I'm with you, CW...not my favorite female singer!

Diane Davis said...

Yep, I DVR it and it takes me about ten minutes to get through. LOVE the DVR!! ;)

Heidi said...

I'm also glad that she finally got the boot. I like David Aruchuletta though. I don't want him to win - but I think he's got a beautiful voice. My fave is still Jason (the one you can't remember) - but I think this season belongs to Dave Cook. He deserves it - he's very, very talented.