Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Night Owl


I have played so much Mahjongg my eyes are going to fall out.  At the same time I am watching Showbiz Tonight news, with the same story being played over and over again.  I don't even care anymore about Miley Cyrus' photo shoot.  Stop bringing so much attention to it.  Please be responsible for your own actions.  I have looked at every gossip website ever made.  And did some online window shopping.  Matt took his "nite time" meds and I am missing him and I am bored to death.  I fear I will go lay down in bed and stare at the ceiling.  What will I do?  Why am I wanting to be up late every night?  Why does Matt want to be in bed so early? (tonight it's bcuz he is sick, but he also enjoys an early bed time)  

I am totally going nuts at the moment.  

2 comments:

Kristi said...

you should have come over...curtis left me and went to bed too. i was also bored.

VikingMom said...

Billy was the one who was awake last night. I was snoring on the couch by 9:30. Most nights we're usually up wayyy past that. We usually stay up late as a defense mechanism against our kids. If they go to bed we usually stay up for 3 more hours so we can feel like normal adults. You know: like all normal adults who get to stare at the tv/computer uninterrupted. (10 minutes of Lost once took us over an hour to watch due to the interruptions.)