Yesterday: My Hubby was around till about 2:30pm, we hardly saw each other, because he had his gig at church and I worked for a couple hours (which is SUPER unusual on a Sunday) then it was the Laker's game 1. After Matt left, I did nothing. Seriously, NOTHING!!! I haven't been able to do that in such a long time. (it doesn't happen often because my husband goes stir crazy.) I thought about going to the gym, but no. At 8:30pm, I left to start my adventure.
Today: I played Mom for a day. Moms are for sure unappreciated. A never ending job. I totally understand what nap times are for. So Mom has a break. The kids were excellent, they were not a problem. With that said, I could not imagine a bad day with kids. I would probably run away to say the least. It was a very interesting day. I learned a lot about myself to be honest. So first thing tomorrow morning I have my appointment to get my tubes tied. Relax. I am Kidding. Maybe ;)
Tonight: Again, I am so happy I didn't have much to do. I needed to rest after my day. My dinner is very different then if Matt were here, I am pretty sure I ate a pack of Hello Kitty fruit snacks and a handful of peanut butter M&M's and water.
Here is a new guilty pleasure that would not have happened if my lovely husband were home. Gossip Girls. I made it a point when it first came out to not watch it or even pretend to be interested. So, tonight I had too much time on my hands and that is what I watched and I believe I am hooked. There are definitely things about this show I do not understand. How the heck old are these girls?? They are at bars in NYC drinking. I understand the fake I.D. thing. Been there, done that. But these places these teenage(?) girls are going are very chic and posh and I have no idea why these restaurants/bars/clubs would even think of letting these girls in. I am missing some back story? Fill me in. I also must be getting old, because part of me was in shock that this show is geared for teenagers, and let's just say it takes a lot to shock me.
Now I am blogging and looking forward to my night time phone call from the love of my life. I miss him so much. I hate it. Matt if you are reading this, just get in the car and come home...NOW! I will not sleep well until he is home. Even though I get the whole big bed to myself (heehee) I will sleep but not be fully rested.
There are things I enjoying doing alone. (sometimes I LOVE to be anti-social) But I want Matt by my side ALWAYS. Part of me is missing when he is gone. (yes I know some are gagging...sorry)
8 comments:
i love you honey.
i am glad you have been able to have some alone time.
it is healthy.
i'm also glad you got use out of the m&ms and hello kitty fruit snacks.
you are the greatest. i will seeya soon,
love,
matt.
ps, i missss you so much.
you're the most amazing woman ever.
sleep well.
matt.
i'll give matt a hug for you
a big sweaty man-hug
Christie...you are too special. You were an amazing mom for a day. My kids had the best time!!!!
With that said, aren't naps the BEST???!!! When my kids don't nap, I am kinda a crazy person....
I hope you can relax some and time goes by quickly for you until Matt gets home.
i'm sitting across the room from him right now. He is cracking jokes...oh, and showing his crack. Seriously, I have seen enough of his crack to last my entire life! ;o)
I know he misses you too....
Christie...
The "NEW YORK MOMS" here!!!!...on our way home!!!
We're bringing Magnolia Bakery Cupcakes back for you to help you revive from spending time with the two cutest little girls in the world!!!!
See 'ya soon!
Connie & Linda
Ooohhh...cupcakes can cure anything that ails you! I, myself, just chomped away on a piece of chocolate. Life is much better now.
Christie! You're awesome - it sucks being apart from your husband. I always hate it when Kurt is away.... But - having a little time to yourself is nice too. They'll be home soon and we'll all be happier. : )
you are cute. I love how much you love your husband....
Post a Comment